- Fixated not with the TARGET, but for the OBJECTIVE
- An interesting take on “Matriarchal Social System”
- A dinner with “Bong-Bash” in the menu!!!
- My Home Town…First official visit!!!
- Lateral Views : So much of being a rational being?
- If you don’t solve…It ain’t count!!!
- An idea if remains an idea is not worth an Idea!!!
- Lateral Views: How HIGH can yours jump???
- Lateral Views: Fast & Furious Five and the offshoot!!!
- Lateral Views: The King’s Speech – A parallel
- New Year Resolutions
- Good Old Kolkata
- The Calligraphed Poetry Book
- More is Less
- Peepli Live – Excellent account of Rural India
Author Archives: lateralviews
I invited a family friend over for a dinner as a welcome gesture for his transfer. As a self-proclaimed DECENT home cook, I thought I’ll do the cooking myself. Like every professional, my prowl for the game starts with cerebral … Continue reading
…I don’t think I’m a male chauvinist or a feminist, thought I may exhibit some leaning either ways at different points based on context and rationality, but seriously I don’t want to choose any of them… While I’ve heard of … Continue reading
…I need to start with a disclaimer FOR I don’t have any bias view or ulterior motive against any community or individual…I brand myself a global citizen…and I also know I’m self-sufficiently endowed with inherent complexities that I don’t need … Continue reading
One FB update kinda encapsulates my first official tour to my home town: Churachandpur – Electric Condition for tonight: Excellent – Mobile Network Condition: Uisu (The closest translation would be “Dog’s Poop”) My home town Churachandpur (aka Lamka), is the … Continue reading
The disadvantage of having a black car is the conspicuousness of anything un-black on it. I bruised my black car heavily on the right side. The sight of heavy scratches with white stains breaks my heart every morning. So, I … Continue reading
I came to know of my flight delay from the display board in the airport. Since I was done checking in early I tried to proceed for security check-in immediately as the security lounge area has better seating arrangement than … Continue reading
Freshly brewed from business schools, most corporate beginners consider themselves to be wearing some kind of CXOs hat. They love to talk languages of board rooms like perspective, paradigm shift, strategic intent, laddering, top-down/bottom-up, collaborations, synergy, etc. without actually knowing … Continue reading